Central Qld Blokart Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Qld Blokart Club

Central Queensland Blokart Club Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

NEW C.Q.B.C. FORUM
http://z3.invisionfree.com/CQBC_Forum

Notice to all Forum Users

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wayneo
Admin

Notice to all Forum Users Empty
PostSubject: Notice to all Forum Users   Notice to all Forum Users EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Due to limitations recently discovered on this forum I have been experimenting with an Invisionfree type board which will allow direct file uploads from your PC without having to use a file host for pictures, documents and videos. This type of board also has the scope to allow us, in the future to use it on our own dedicated website. The same as Seabreeze and Blokart Australia.
I need to know from everyone whether they want to stick with this forum or go to the new one.

I will put the experimental one online during this week and I need each and every one of you to register on it and check it out. Try posting something and give me your feedback on it. Stay tuned.

Cheers

Wayne.

(Please bear in mind that the forum may be offline from time to time depending on whether I'm stuffing around with it or not. DJB and Old Fart, you both have access at all times)
Back to top Go down
wayneo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all Forum Users   Notice to all Forum Users EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:07 am

The experimental forum is online for the night. The colour scheme is the default but will be changed to the black/green combo.

New CQBC Forum

Play around post stuff and just see what you think.

Need feedback.
Back to top Go down
OLD FART
Admin
OLD FART

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all Forum Users   Notice to all Forum Users EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:54 am

[quote="wayneo"]The experimental forum is online for the night. The colour scheme is the default but will be changed to the black/green combo.

New CQBC Forum

Play around post stuff and just see what you think.

Need feedback.[/quote ; WAYNE:Looks like it will be ok, especialy if we can load pictures more easy, will you be able to transfer previous photos/ correspondence from old forum, like all of regatta mail to new one?? would be shame to lose it so close to regatta. Dave M
Back to top Go down
wayneo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all Forum Users   Notice to all Forum Users EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:57 am

I will transfer all CQBC Events info. Other posts may take time to transfer.

Try posting a pic. To load the pic use the browse button at the bottom of the page, select the pic you want from your PC and post it. That easy.

I'll be out tonight until about 10:30. I'll get back to it all later.
Back to top Go down
OLD FART
Admin
OLD FART

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all Forum Users   Notice to all Forum Users EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:49 pm

wayneo wrote:
I will transfer all CQBC Events info. Other posts may take time to transfer.

Try posting a pic. To load the pic use the browse button at the bottom of the page, select the pic you want from your PC and post it. That easy.

I'll be out tonight until about 10:30. I'll get back to it all later.
Tryed my pics, they are to large, have to learn how to shrink them, not the best computer user,
Back to top Go down
wayneo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all Forum Users   Notice to all Forum Users EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:20 pm

Changed the colour scheme and I think it's ready to go. Can we please have a consensus on whether or not we should change to it?
Back to top Go down
wayneo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all Forum Users   Notice to all Forum Users EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:29 pm

I'm still playing with the new forum and I have three things left to do. Buy more bandwidth, Source an appropriate header pic and finalize the colour scheme.
I've sorted the upload function so that we can upload videos, pictures, documents and even music to the site direct from our computers without having to use Image Shack or any other file host. The bandwidth and colour scheme I can handle. But!!!

What I need is for someone to take the ultimate CQBC Blokart photo so i can turn it into the forum header. I'm thinking half a dozen CQBC members or more all on two wheels and pushing hard. (Ideas welcome)
Can we arrange this on the Friday at Cape Hillsborough, wind permitting? That way I can do the header and have the new forum ready to launch on that night. (love mobile broadband)
Back to top Go down
djb
Admin
djb

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all Forum Users   Notice to all Forum Users EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Sounds like a standard day out for us- but Deb always seems to miss the good shots !
Hopefully we'll get some practice in this weekend with Saturday low at 12.58pm and Sunday 2.00pm.
Some of the extra bits should have arrived by then so we should be well prepared.
We'll go through the photo files and see what we can dig up.
I'm sure with a bit of luck and a lot of shots we'll be able to grant your wish!
Remember pre-entry closes this weekend to try and organise brackets and catering so get your entries in.
Bring on race week.
Darren
Back to top Go down
wayneo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all Forum Users   Notice to all Forum Users EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:01 am

New Forum now online. See the link at the top of the screen.

Unfortunately all users except Darren and Old Fart will have to re- register on the new forum. This will only take you a few minutes.

Also, it is so time consuming to try and copy all current posts to the new forum so this forum will remain active as an archive only. No new posts will be allowed after 1 October 2009. It will still be able to be viewed by members only after that date.

Please copy the above link to your browser and start using it from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all Forum Users   Notice to all Forum Users Empty

Back to top Go down

Notice to all Forum Users
Page 1 of 1