Central Qld Blokart Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Qld Blokart Club

Central Queensland Blokart Club Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

NEW C.Q.B.C. FORUM
http://z3.invisionfree.com/CQBC_Forum

learnning the hard way

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gavin

learnning the hard way Empty
PostSubject: learnning the hard way   learnning the hard way EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:05 am

went down to bucasia today finshed work early looked windy , set up blowing northly gave it a go , dave morre told me ? lerned the hard way . know next time lol! Suspect
Back to top Go down
wayneo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: learnning the hard way   learnning the hard way EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:25 pm

I know the feeling. I recently sat on my kart at Farnborough waiting for a SE change that was forcast for earlier that morning. Looked like a total tool and felt about the same when answering the usual questions from passers by until someone said "hey mate don't you need wind for that thing". At which point in time I went to the pub and got nicely pissed. Suspect
Back to top Go down
djb
Admin
djb

PostSubject: Re: learnning the hard way   learnning the hard way EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 1:33 pm

You're not Robinson Crusoe there. We've probably all done it. I know I have with a great westerly, no good at Bucasia- same with a northerly. Luckily Cape Hillsborough isn't as fussy and seems to take any direction as long as it's moving.
Forecast for race weekend still looks good, entries are still coming in so it will be a great regatta.
Wayne's last option is always available.
Darren
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: learnning the hard way   learnning the hard way Empty

Back to top Go down

learnning the hard way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Central Qld Blokart Club :: Welcome to C.Q.B.C. :: General Conversation-
Jump to: