Central Qld Blokart Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Qld Blokart Club

Central Queensland Blokart Club Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

NEW C.Q.B.C. FORUM
http://z3.invisionfree.com/CQBC_Forum

Sailing Saturday at Bucasia?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Davea

Sailing Saturday at Bucasia? Empty
PostSubject: Sailing Saturday at Bucasia?   Sailing Saturday at Bucasia? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:16 am

Dave, I caught up with Greg Williams here in Airlie this morning and was trying to arrange to meet up on saturday at Bucasia, Ivan, Craig & I are keen to come down will there be others keen for a few runs??
Back to top Go down
OLD FART
Admin
OLD FART

PostSubject: Re: Sailing Saturday at Bucasia?   Sailing Saturday at Bucasia? EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:02 am

Davea wrote:
Dave, I caught up with Greg Williams here in Airlie this morning and was trying to arrange to meet up on saturday at Bucasia, Ivan, Craig & I are keen to come down will there be others keen for a few runs??
Hi Davea, Wind permitting we will be down there with bells on, Tides on the 30th will be low at 10.12am, should get on beach at least 2hrs before (once again wind permitting) Please park in new car park in a orderly fashion, if full please park 4 wheels on grass parallel to road edge, ( A good reason for this on Sat 30th). Give us a call if comming. Regards Dave Moore
Back to top Go down
djb
Admin
djb

PostSubject: Re: Sailing Saturday at Bucasia?   Sailing Saturday at Bucasia? EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Lachlan and I will be at Bucasia as well, closer to 10.00 am, as the wind seems to be improving on the turn of tide.
With a medium high, there should be plenty of play time available.
Ivan and company are keen for a run, so turn up and get some practice in.
Darren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailing Saturday at Bucasia?   Sailing Saturday at Bucasia? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sailing Saturday at Bucasia?
Page 1 of 1