Central Qld Blokart Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Qld Blokart Club

Central Queensland Blokart Club Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED

NEW C.Q.B.C. FORUM
http://z3.invisionfree.com/CQBC_Forum

Fund raiser at BCF Saturday 09/05/09

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
djb
Admin
djb

Fund raiser at BCF Saturday 09/05/09 Empty
PostSubject: Fund raiser at BCF Saturday 09/05/09   Fund raiser at BCF Saturday 09/05/09 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:35 am

Any willing helpers would be appreciated at BCF Mackay to help with the sausage sizzle fund raiser on Saturday 09/05/09.
Old Fart and I will be setting up from 7.30am, with cooking starting from 8.00am up until 2.00pm.
Any enquiries phone 49521889
Darren.
Back to top Go down
djb
Admin
djb

PostSubject: Re: Fund raiser at BCF Saturday 09/05/09   Fund raiser at BCF Saturday 09/05/09 EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Thanks to the club members who turned up to help our club raise revenue at the sausage sizzle.
The day was very successful, with constant turn over of food and drinks as well as many interested
people being shown over the characteristics of Blokarts.
Several of the interested are planning to trial Blokarts on Sunday at Bucasia or at least have a look at them
when time allows.
With only a small 4.4m high at 11.20am, the beach should be available from early afternoon onwards.
Make your mums happy early on their special day then take them down to the beach after lunch for some great fun.
Wind assisted, we will have a wonderful day.
Darren.
Back to top Go down
OLD FART
Admin
OLD FART

PostSubject: Re: Fund raiser at BCF Saturday 09/05/09   Fund raiser at BCF Saturday 09/05/09 EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:02 am

djb wrote:
Thanks to the club members who turned up to help our club raise revenue at the sausage sizzle.
The day was very successful, with constant turn over of food and drinks as well as many interested
people being shown over the characteristics of Blokarts.
Several of the interested are planning to trial Blokarts on Sunday at Bucasia or at least have a look at them
when time allows.
With only a small 4.4m high at 11.20am, the beach should be available from early afternoon onwards.
Make your mums happy early on their special day then take them down to the beach after lunch for some great fun.
Wind assisted, we will have a wonderful day.
Darren.
Hi Very Happy Very Happy As quoted by Darren a very sucessfull day at BCF fund raiser, team it was not a wasted effort with good results. I would personaly like to thank my team of volunteers. To Pommy Dave-Leslie-Stewart-Denise-Dean-Darren- Debbie-and thier children who also maned the stall and last but not least my wife Ruth who done some pretty hard work in getting food and drinks orded and on site. Darren & Debbie, great to have someone who I can lean on for help ( The Bianchi family where on site for setup at 7.30 am for set up maned the stall all day then helped clean up ) To all a big thank you.

OLD FART bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
CapnNed
Admin
CapnNed

PostSubject: Re: Fund raiser at BCF Saturday 09/05/09   Fund raiser at BCF Saturday 09/05/09 EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:36 am

Thanks team for another splendid effort at the BCF CQBC BBQ.
Dave, Ruth and the team you have excelled yourselves once again.
Sorry I couldn't be there I was torturing myself on a 6 x hour mountain bike race at Rocky but lived to Blokart again.
We hope to conduct another fundraiser BBQ on the Queen's birthday long weekend in collaboration with ARSA's kite surfing event.
It'd be great to see some new faces helping out over the hot plate.

Well done again team.

Cheers

Capn Ned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fund raiser at BCF Saturday 09/05/09   Fund raiser at BCF Saturday 09/05/09 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fund raiser at BCF Saturday 09/05/09
Page 1 of 1